Monthly rental of dedicated server includes the following:
- rental of server hardware
- use of fixed public IP address
- connection to 100Mbps or 1Gbps port
- use of internet link with included mean monthly bandwidth
- insight into the actual bandwidth of Internet traffic through a web interface
- quick intervention in case of hardware failure
- technical support
Setup includes the following:
- installing operating system and setting of basic services
- initial firewall settings, based on specification provided by the customer
- placing server in the rack
- connecting to Internet
Annual rental of dedicated server means an advance payment for 12 months with 15% discount included.
*Not applicable for customers with administrative privileges.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact us by phone +381 11 30 10 500 or via e-mail.
Windows Server Specification
The following standard installation and settings are included in the first installation (setup) of dedicated server with Microsoft Windows server:
- installation of one of the following operating system versions:
- setting up services that come with the operating system such as:
- Internet Information Server
- Terminal Services
- Active Directory
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Windows Firewall
- installation of Service Packs and additional security patches
Installation and setup of additional software
(available upon request and is not included in the initial installation price)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Should you need to use some other standard software as well, we can provide you with additional information about possibilities of installing such software.
Note: The price for installation does not include cost for software licenses. According to EUnet’s traditional policy, any software that is installed on server must be licensed, thus EUnet provides possibility of monthly server license rental for use of legal software without high investments through EUnet SPLA (Service Provider License Agreement) to all interested physical persons and legal entities, under extremely remarkable terms and conditions.
Linux Server Specification
Standard installation of all EUnet Linux dedicated servers includes the installation of the following software:
- operating system (the basic package): Ubuntu, Fedora Core, CentOS ili Debian
- Apache Web Server
- Database: MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Proftpd or Vsftpd
In case you need to use specific software on the rented dedicated server, EUnet will, if there are conditions, offer you the required purchase of software and/or assistance in its installation. For more details and price list information, please contact EUnet Sales department.