Monthly rental of dedicated server includes the following:
- rental of server hardware
- use of fixed public IP address
- connection to 100Mbps or 1Gbps port
- use of internet link with included mean monthly bandwidth
- insight into the actual bandwidth of Internet traffic through a web interface
- quick intervention in case of hardware failure
- technical support
Setup includes the following:
- installing operating system and setting of basic services
- initial firewall settings, based on specification provided by the customer
- placing server in the rack
- connecting to Internet
Annual rental of dedicated server means an advance payment for 12 months with 15% discount included.
*Not applicable for customers with administrative privileges.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact us by phone +381 11 30 10 500 or via e-mail.
Windows Server Specification
The following standard installation and settings are included in the first installation (setup) of dedicated server with Microsoft Windows server:
- installation of one of the following operating system versions:
- setting up services that come with the operating system such as:
- Internet Information Server
- Terminal Services
- Active Directory
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Windows Firewall
- installation of Service Packs and additional security patches
Installation and setup of additional software
(available upon request and is not included in the initial installation price)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Should you need to use some other standard software as well, we can provide you with additional information about possibilities of installing such software.
Note: The installation price does not include the prices for the installation of other Microsoft software, nor the price of other licenses for Microsoft software. In accordance with the SBB policy, installed Microsoft software on the server must be licensed, and we provide the convenience of renting, ie, monthly lease of Microsoft licenses through the Service Provider License Agreement, that is the right to use legal software without major investment. If you own your Microsoft licenses (except Windows OS) that includes SA (Software Assurance), you can use them on a leased virtual server through the License Mobility program.
Linux Server Specification
Standard installation of all SBB Linux dedicated servers includes the installation of the following software:
- operating system (the basic package): Ubuntu, Fedora Core, CentOS ili Debian
- Apache Web Server
- Database: MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Proftpd or Vsftpd
In case you need to use specific software on the rented dedicated server, SBB will, if there are conditions, offer you the required purchase of software and/or assistance in its installation. For more details and price list information, please contact SBB Sales department.